SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING for this brand new workbook designed to support career management coaches and other professionals.
In today’s coaching environment, professional coaching frequently involves career coaching. Often coaching engagements, especially in the business or executive arena, include helping clients figure out what to do with their careers, how to advance in a company, and how to conduct a job search.
This workbook is packed full of useful concepts and tools for successful career management coaching.
- Model for Intentional Career Management
- New strategies for long-term career planning and advancement
- Clarity about the job search process in the new technology age
- Role of assessments in guiding decision making and career transition
- Powerful and efficient methodology for development of targeted career documents
- Job search execution tools in areas where clients often get blocked
- Relevant interviewing strategies and guides to avoiding common pitfalls
- Approaches to talking about money and negotiating job offers
- Exit strategies and guidance on resignations
- On-going career management framework